Sunday, May 2, 2010

Google Places Help Forum Now WAY More Helpful

Used to be that a trip to the Google Local Business Center Help Forums had about the same chance of yielding a satisfactory answer as doing the lottery in California.  Can't say that I was never helped, but after going there for help 3 or 4 times, I gave up. 

Happy to say that the change of the name to Google Places seems to have also created a change of heart with regard to the forum.  There are experts and others who are answering questions and some of the answers even make sense.

Let's be clear, however.  They are NOT going to give you gray hat approaches.  You'll still need me for that.  I will never give you black hat, and almost everything I do is white hat, but shades of gray are part of the internet game. 

No comments: