Friday, April 5, 2013

Bankruptcy Lawyer SEO and Google+ Optimization Tutorial

How to Build Your Bankruptcy Law Practice Using Google+, Blogging, and YouTube


"Since working with Randy, my Google Places page rocks! Business has picked up, many clients are mentioning my reviews, and I am having to refer clients out to colleagues. I heartily recommend Randy to anyone serious about their Google Places marketing!" -Jeff Mathias, West Des Moines Attorney

Jeff will be only to happy to take your phone call.  You can easily find his number.  Just Google Him.  There is a secret to getting the phone to ring in today's market.  And if your primary legal practice is bankruptcy work, you are probably thinking that the case load is going to start shrinking.  That means that you are going to have to either get a larger market share in your area, or branch out into other practice niches.


The Outlook for Bankruptcies in 2013 Is Good for the Country, but Bad for BK Lawyers

As a marketer for over 40 years I have become pretty good at knowing which way the wind blows for certain businesses in various market conditions.  Divorce lawyers don't do well in recessions.  The same is true for business lawyers.  Well bankruptcy lawyers don't do well when the public has learned to live with the new normal and/or as business begins to pick up.  Oh, there will still be plenty of work, but not like the last 6 years.  


What About My Approach Is Different from 1000 other SEO Guys?

Let me give you just a few of the ways.  I: 
  • only take on 20 clients at any given time
  • answer the phone.  Nobody else.
  • have a team of six writers, designers, and web developers
  • am graduate of UCLA Law School
  • have always been 100% white hat and a content developer
  • base the online approach on:
    • blogging
    • YouTube
    • GooglePlaces Google+
    • LinkedIn and other social media
    • Website
  • work all aspects of traditional marketing, too
  • understand that GooglePlaces Google+ is key to calls
  • have worked with numerous lawyers who will all give you references
  • have 35 years of experience running my own companies
  • have 7 published books about business - two by Warner Business Books
  • charge only $975 a month (does not include website work)
  • Have no contract - prefer minimum four month commitment
I have two openings as of the date posted on this blog.  I do have several prospects that might take those spots.  However, I do keep a waiting list when I'm full.  If you would like to check out my work, it is pretty easy.  You are on a blog that will give you a taste of my writing and blogging skills.  But if you'd like to learn more about my business capabilities, check out my resume, and also go to one of my other blogs  http://www.Help4SmallBusiness.blogspot.com

You may call me most days 8:00 - 8:00 West Coast Time at 310-910-1848 or email me at RandyKirk77@gmail.com







Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: